- The Monster Makers Life Size”Ed Head” Armature 2.0 for Mask Making and Clay Busts
- Dimensions: 18″ H x 13″ W x 11″D Weight: 3lbs
- Head Circumference at Brow is Approximately 23
- World’s First Water-Fillable Sculpting Bust, Made of a Special High Density Plastic Designed to Withstand the Rigors of Mold Making
- RAD (Radiant Assisted Demold) Technology Dramatically Aids the Demolding Process
Introducing Ed and Alanna H2.0, the world’s first water fillable sculpting busts from The Monster Makers. Completely reengineered and reimagined, Ed and Alanna H2.0 are composed of a special, high-density plastic that can withstand the rigors of mold making and years of continued use with little to no wear. Not only are Ed and Alanna endlessly reusable, but Mold Making has never been easier. Simply sculpt your character over the form and make your mold, and here is where the magic comes into play: RAD (Radiant Assisted Demold) Technology provides an easy, built in clay release system which dramatically aides in the demolding process for artists and mask makers using wax based clay mediums. Each RAD enhanced headform becomes, in effect, a hot water vessel which efficiently transfers radiant heat from inside the form to the surrounding clay causing a softening effect within the mold. Molds made over RAD enhanced forms can be demolded rapidly and without difficulty, resulting in a greatly improved mold-making experience. When you are ready to demold, simply turn the mold over with the bottom side up, unscrew the included inset bottle cap and fill the head form with hot water. Within minutes, radiant heat will begin to penetrate the clay and into the mold for the easiest demolding experience you’ve ever had. Say goodbye to broken or stuck head forms!