BEN NYE BASIC MOULAGE TRAINING KITThis essential makeup assortment contains materials effective for the training of emergency medical responders. Realistic simulation heightens first-aid training for scouting, nurses and public safety organizations, and the kit includes sufficient makeup materials to create dozens of lacerations, wounds, burns, cyanosis, fractures and more. The kit contains the following products:
- Master Bruise Wheel 6 Colors 1 oz.
- Crème F/X Burns & Blister Wheel .5 oz
- Cyanotic Blue Foundation .5 oz
- Stage Blood 2 oz.
- Gelatin Blood Capsules (10 Pack)
- Thick Blood
- Nose Wax - Fair 2 oz.
- Simulated Bone Wax 2 oz.
- Liquid Latex 1 oz.
- Charcoal Character Powder .75 oz.
- Plains Dust Powder .75 oz.
- Neutral Set Powder .9 oz.
- 2" Laceration Prosthetic
- Spirit Gum Adhesive .25 oz.
- Spirit Gum Remover 1 oz.
- Quick Cleanse Makeup Remover 2 oz.
- Trauma Simulation Guide
- No. 5 Flat Brushes
- Synthetic Sponge - Single Lot
- Nylon Stipple Sponge - Single Lot
- Velour Powder Puff - Single Lot
- Modeling Tool, Wood
- Cotton Swabs Applicator 100/Bag
- Moulage Kit Case
Ben Nye's Master Production Makeup Kit provides unparalleled selection for any film or theatrical production! With tools for enhancing natural beauty as well as creating special effects, this kit combines quality with value!
Ben Nye's Master Moulage Kit contains all the makeup materials and tools needed to create hundreds of wounds. This kit is packed into a heavy-duty carrying case for easy transport to training sites and sets. Professionally Designed and Approved EMT Trainers for the U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Army and ER nurses assisted in designing specialty shades and essential materials required to easily create wounds, burns, abrasions, and fractures of all sorts. Trauma Simulation Guide Included in the kit is a detailed full-color booklet describing how to produce typical injuries such as burns, blisters, compound fractures, cyanosis, self-made wounds, lacerations, and more. Expert tips are enclosed for setting up a casualty exercise. The guide also includes techniques taught by national EMT trainer Marge Dolan of Image Perspectives in Carson City, Nevada.
- Modeling wax 1.75oz - Light Flesh
- Modeling Wax 1 oz - Blood Wax
- Stage Blood 1 oz
- Blood Gel 1 oz
- Blood Paste 1 oz
- Magic Blood Powder
- Spirit Gum 1/2oz
- Spirit Gum Remover 1oz
- Liquid Latex Black 1oz
- Liquid Latex White 1oz
- Liquid Latex Light Flesh 1oz
- Liquid Latex Red 1oz
- Liquid Latex Brown 1oz
- Liquid Latex Clear 2oz
- Setting Spray 1.25 oz
- Sultry Siren (Dark Plum) Lining Pencil
- Black Lining Pencil
- Brown Tooth Wax
- Zombie Makeup Creme Wheel: With 6 colors in realistic FX skin shades
- Black Tooth Wax
- Zombie Guts 4cc packs: Black, Green, and White
- Hair Whitening Stick
- Assorted Latex Pieces x 4
- Crepe Wool Dark Brown 7"
- Crepe Wool Light Grey 7"
- 3 sponge wedge applicators
- Stipple sponge
- 2 FX Make-up brushes: Round and Flat
- Sponge Tipped Corrector
- Makeup Remover 1oz
- Brush Cleaner (2 oz)
- Face setting powder
- Large Velour Powder Puff
- Mass Casualty Simulation / EMS Makeup Training DVD
- 5 Full-Color Instruction Sheets, Including: Severe Trauma & Severe Trauma Deluxe, Zombie & Zombie Deluxe, Theatrical Student (Beards & Old Age)
- Vinyl Zip Bag for Storage and Travel
- The Deluxe Theatrical Kits are Unisex kits of Make-Up designed to give a serious drama student the products and tools necessary to practice the craft of character creation through outward appearance modification
- These Deluxe kits are loaded with over dkk858 worth of product at Retail for only dkk380 to introduce students to this art at a reasonable cost.
Celebrating 90 years of professional makeup, Mehron presents the Special FX All-Pro Makeup Kit! This collection of our best products is perfect for every type of Halloween guise! Mehron's Special FX Kit is equipped with all the makeup and tools needed to create beginner to the most advanced makeup applications! This professional kit includes: Step-by-step pictorial instructions for special effects, 8-color palette with 4 Mask Cover shades and 4 CreamBlend shades, 4.5 oz. Latex Clear, 1 oz. Squirt Blood, Large Powder Puff, 2 oz. 3D Clear Gel, Stage Blood, .5 oz. Coagulated Blood, 1 oz. Barrier Spray, Crepe Hair, 3 full size Stageline Makeup Brushes, Colorset Powder, 1 oz. Makeup Remover Lotion, 1 oz. Brush Cleaner, 1 oz. Spirt Gum Remover, Spirit Gum, Tooth FX Blood Red, Tooth FX Nicotine, Rigid Collodion, Fixative A, 1 oz. Hair White, Modeling Putty/Wax, Extra Flesh, Bruise ProColoRing™, Stipple Sponge, Non Latex Sponges, Cotton Swabs, 2 Prosthetic Bullet Holes, and 1 Prosthetic Wound. How to use this product: Step-by-Step Instructions and online videos available.